Art Quintanilla, MD, FAAP welcomes new patients in his private office at Rancho Mirage Pediatrics; choosing the right pediatrician for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make; by selecting Rancho Mirage Pediatrics, you can feel confident and comfortable that you have made the right decision.
To understand what to expect for your child's first visit to our practice, please read through this page.
Mission Statement and Care Philosophy
This practice is committed to meet the standards of pediatric quality care in the 21st century; this goal can only be accomplished by providing competent, professional and compassionate care:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-oriented environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Parent's picture ID
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records, if applicable, from your former pediatrician or primary care provider
New patient Registration
Simply click on new patient registration and HIPAA forms to download all forms and then print and fill-out completely to have ready before your appointment; please fill all forms in black or blue ink.
The required forms are:
Registro para nuevos pacientes
Simplemente haga click en formas para paciente nuevo y formas HIPAA y luego imprima todas las formas y las completa debidamente antes de presentars a su cita a la oficina; favor de llenar las formas con tinta negra o azul.
Las formas requeridas son:
- Formas para paciente nuevo [Online]
- Formas HIPAA [Online]
- Formas de politicas de la practica [Online]
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
The Initial Visit
At Rancho Mirage Pediatrics, we try hard and our best to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your first appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to meeting you.